This page does not contain the full details of the admissions. Go to the Admissions page of the university website for more information.
|Start Semester||2012 Fall||2013 Spring|
|Application||Jan 9 – Feb 28, 2012||Jun 11 – Aug 2, 2012|
|Submission of Documents||Jan 9 – Feb 29, 2012||Jun 11 – Aug 3, 2012|
|Decision Announcement||Apr 20, 2012||Nov 9, 2012|
|Tuition Payment||August 2012 (TBA)||February 2012 (TBA)|
- If it is not possible to apply online during the designated period, applicants may submit their application materials via post or in person. The application is only accepted if the documents arrive well before the deadline. In sthis case, please make sure to include the application fee with your application packet.
International applicants should be graduates of a high school and not be Korean citizens.
Applicants of Korean origin should have received entire education outside of Korea.
Admission decisions are based on academic achievements and potential as well as personal accomplishments, plus a number of records of past studies.
- Documents (forms at the bottom of this page)
- Supplementary Materials
- Certificate proving the English or Korean proficiency
- Agreement for Verification of Academic Record
- Online procedure (The application fee should be paid online as well.)
- Find a NOTICE concerning "International Admission" on http://en.snu.ac.kr/.
- Open the on-line application program
- Create your own account
- According to the instruction, type in all the required information for each step of on-line application.
- Offline procedure
- Maill all required documents to the Office of Admissions Seoul National University, 1, Gwanak-ro, Gwanak-gu,Seoul 151-742, Korea
Tuition Grants for Overseas Students
Undergraduate students with a GPA of 2.7 or above for the preceding semester are eligible for this scholarship program
Superior Academic Performance Scholarship
Students who have completed at least four semesters of study and who have earned an overall GPA of 3.6 or above may apply for this scholarship
- Recipients are required to work 40 to 60 hours every month as an assistant at various institutions on campus such as an administration office or library, which guarantees 6,000 won per hour, and totaling approximately 300,000 won per month
- Please contact