Responsibilities and Details
Job Description: The DSP engineer uses the software development kit (SDK) to map the proprietary computer vision and image processing algorithms implemented in C/C++ code onto Intel processors and/or multi-core platforms. He or she ensures an efficient software implementation in terms of total achievable system performance and code size using instruction-level, data-level and task-level parallelism.
Job responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Optimize various computer vision and image processing algorithms for Intel parallel processor platforms.
- Design and implement software architecture for efficient communication between modules and between processors
M.S. degree in engineering or science is preferred.
- Excellent C/C++ programming skills.
- Experience with parallel programming (VLIW, SIMD, multi-core).
- Experience with low-level optimization (e.g. assembly programming) is a plus.
- Good written and oral communication skills in English.
- Good understanding on computer architectures, compilers and operating systems.
- Good understanding on computer vision and image processing algorithms is a plus Job
Open for total 4HCs
Req # 621780 for beginner (Recent College Graduate )
# 621779 for more than 3yrs
# 621772 for more than 5yrs.
Category : Software Engineering
Location : South Korea, Seoul, kangnam gu
Full/Part Time : Full-Time
Employee Status : Regular
Employees in the Intel Architecture Group (IAG) deliver innovative platforms across computing and communication segments including data centers, mobile and desktop personal computers, handhelds, embedded devices and consumer electronics. Intel's industry leading technology is used to create integrated hardware and software solutions such as processors, chipsets, communication radios, graphics processors, motherboards, and networking components that deliver capabilities from security and manageability to computing performance and energy efficiency. IAG employees are at the forefront of enabling a new era of computing that is more integrated into all aspects of our daily lives
The Computer Vision Lab (formerly known as Olaworks) in the Video and Imaging Engineering Design (VIED) group has been developing and has succeeded in commercializing various computer vision and image processing algorithms such as Face Detection, Face Recognition, Smile/Blink Detection, Facial Feature Detection, Panorama and Face Beautification.
As a part of Intel Mobile and Communications Group (MCG), the Video and Imaging Engineering Design (VIED) group (formerly known as Silicon Hive) develops complete camera and video subsystem IP consisting of a combination of a multi-core processing platform, imaging and video firmware, and control software. These subsystems are used in combination with other subsystems for communications, graphics and Intel Atom-CPU-based general purpose processing to construct complete system-on-chip based processing solutions (e.g. Intel Medfield) for products such as high-end smartphones and tablets.
On top of the powerful and flexible platform developed by VIED, the Computer Vision Lab aims to provide state-of-the-art computer vision and image processing technologies to customers in a way that they are optimized to achieve high-performance and low-power.
Be part of, work in and learn from a world-class multidisciplinary team of experts in the field of computer vision, image processing, processor architecture, compiler technology, communications and media applications, digital signal processing, hardware design, verification and VLSI.
( 4positions are open for this, 1for beginner, 1 for more than 3yr exp, 2 for more than 5yrs exp.)
1. go to www.intel.com/jobs
2. Search requisition with # 621780 for beginner (Recent College Graduate ) 621779 for more than 3yrs and
621772 for more than 5yrs.
3. Attach English resume and complete rest of online application steps