You are here
The department is located in the first and second Engineering Building (301 and 302) on Seoul National University's Gwanak campus.
You can find more information on the University website.
- Convenient and inexpensive (about KRW 10,000 or USD 8)
- Take airport limousine 6017 (to Hoam Faculty House) or 6003 (to Seoul National University)
- No charge for the baggage
- Duration: depending on traffic conditions (takes about 1 and 1.5hours)
- More convenient, but a but more expensive
- Standard Taxi (gray/orange colored taxi) fare is around KRW 60,000 or USD 55
- Delux Taxi (black colored taxi) fare is around KRW 80,000 or USD 75
Call Van Service
- For up to five people or if you have lots of baggage
- The call Van Taxi fare is around KRW 65,000 or USD 60
- Reservation call: 1644-1236 (Domestic) or +82-70-8237-8200 (Overseas)
- Seoul Subway Line 2 (Green Line) Seoul National University Station, Exit #3
- Take branch bus (Green) 5511 or 5513 to get to the Engineering Education Building (301 and 302).
- Seoul Subway Line 2 (Green Line) Naksungdae Station, Exit #4
- Take town bus 02 to get to the Engineering Education Building (301 and 302).
- Seoul Subway Line 2 (Green Line) Sillim Station, Exit #3
- Take branch bus (Green) 5516 to get to the Engineering Education Building (301 and 302).
The bus stop bound for 301 and 302 Buliding is between the Gwanak-gu office and Seoul National University Station, Exit #3. These shuttles run only in 8am to 10am, every 15 minutes on weekdays. Don't confuse the bus stop with another bus stop nearby bound for the Administrative Building.
On-campus circulation shuttles
The on-campus shuttle circulates the whole campus. Stops are located at regular intervals on the circular campus road. On-campus shuttle buses run 8am to 7pm during the semester and 8am to 6pm during the summer and winter session.
Shuttles for students with disabilities
The bus route changes every semester depending on the size of the user group and each individual's destinations.
To apply for the shuttles, fill in the application form at the SNU Center for Students with Disabilities in the Administration Building, #60. Make contact with either the Center at (02) 880-8787 or the bus driver at 011-9143-8787.
Visitors must obtain a parking ticket from a gate when entering the campus.
- Visitor's parking fee (50% discount rate is applied for under 500 cc)
- 1,500 won for the first 30 min and 300 won for every additional 10 min, or
- 40,000 won for one-day parking
- Following visitors are exempt from the parking fee
- Attending official events
- Carrying a disabled person
For discounted parking tickets and long-term parking permit (only for faculty members and CSE related events), contact the staff member in charge at firstname.lastname@example.org.