S-CARD Registration

Status message

You must login to view this form.

Register your S-CARD to use it for gaining access to restricted areas on campus. Some rooms in 301 & 302 Buildings are only accessible with a registered card, and the buildings are locked at night and you need the card to enter the buildings.

You can fill and submit the form below or visit 302B 317-2 to register your S-CARD.

If you are getting trouble with your registered card, visit 302B 317-2.

The form is for those who have their own S-CARD already. Visit the second floor of Dure Art Center (두레문예관) or call 880-5248 to get your card.